Maintenance Plans for Beaumont, TX Residents
Investing in preventive maintenance is a sure bet. In the Beaumont-Port Arthur region, heating and cooling equipment gets a workout thanks to blazing summer temperatures, sweltering humidity and cool winters. The extremes in humidity and temperature take a toll on HVAC systems, making regular preventive maintenance a must. At Reed Service Co., we have your back with exclusive discounts, VIP service and service checkups at a budget-friendly price. Learn more about how our maintenance plans can help you boost energy efficiency and reduce the chances of an inconvenient heating or cooling breakdown.
Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
Every year that you have an active maintenance contract with us, you are entitled to two service checks to help improve the performance of your heating and cooling system and catch any early emerging issues. Properly maintained equipment runs more efficiently and tends to last longer. That means more money in your pocket and less cash to the power company. We’ll thoroughly clean the coils and look for leaks, loose connections and worn parts. Keep in mind that these service checks are so vital for HVAC systems that they are required by most manufacturer warranties.
In addition to two yearly checkups, maintenance contract customers also receive:
- Priority VIP service: When you have an HVAC emergency, you don’t want to be stuck waiting days for help. We give our contract customers priority around the clock, 365 days a year. We promise to have a technician at your door in 24 hours or less.
- Discounts on parts and repairs: Your HVAC maintenance plan includes 15 percent off the cost of replacement parts and repair labor.
- Labor warranty: Every repair is guaranteed for 30 days. If a problem comes up, we’ll be back out quickly at no extra charge. We stand behind all of our work.
- No trip fees: Why pay as much as $100 just to get a technician to look at your system?
- Exclusive savings on new units: When it’s time for a new furnace, heat pump or air conditioner, contract customers save 15 percent off the total bill. That’s 10 percent off the unit as well as the labor. Most installation projects run higher than $5,000, making the service agreement well worth the investment.
Preventive Maintenance From Reed Service Co.
The benefits of contracting with us don’t stop there. We also save our customers time by keeping our trucks fully stocked with the most common parts, allowing us to complete 99 percent of repairs during the initial visit. In the Beaumont-Port Arthur TX area, no other company is as dedicated to your satisfaction. Multi-year or single-year residential and commercial contracts are available to suit your needs. Choose the company with more than 40 years of service in Beaumont, TX. Choose Reed Service Co. Call today to start protecting your HVAC system.