Reed Service Company installs and assists carbon monoxide alarms for residential and commercial property owners in Orange, TX. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless and odorless gas that can permeate your home without you noticing it and cause adverse health effects and even death. Every year, at least 400 Americans die due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Exposure to carbon monoxide is also one of the main causes of emergency room visits and hospitalizations every year. The side effects of CO poisoning are commonly mistaken for the flu, making this type of poisoning ignored or misdiagnosed.

To protect your family from CO exposure, install high-quality carbon monoxide detectors in your home. These devices will give you ample warning if carbon monoxide levels in your house increase.