If you’re considering your options for carbon monoxide alarms for your Port Neches, TX home, the team from Reed Service Company is ready to offer sound advice. It’s important to have carbon monoxide detectors in any indoor space. This odorless gas can come from any combustion source and lead to a dangerous and deadly situation in your home. Since you can’t smell the gas itself, you’ll need to have an alarm to alert you to its presence. Carbon monoxide can leak from furnaces or clothes dryers, and it is also produced by gas and wood stoves. The buildup of this dangerous gas needs to be avoided, and an alarm can help you take early action.