Did you know that something as simple as working carbon monoxide detectors in your Silsbee, TX home can save the life of you and your family? Carbon monoxide is a gas with no taste, smell, or coloring. It’s nearly impossible for a human to detect, which is what makes it so dangerous. Sometimes emitted by faulty furnaces, carbon monoxide poisoning causes headaches, dizziness, confusion, and eventual death. If it’s not detected by a CO2 detector, it may already be too late. That’s why you need Reed Service Company to help you install this life-saving device in your home.
“Jeff with Reed Service was extremely helpful in getting our air up and going. The installation was done by a professional group of guys. We went from burning up to needing a sweater within a day. Thank you Jeff and team for cooling us down!”
Many homes already have detectors for carbon monoxide installed, but that’s not always the case. An estimated 2,000 people die each year in the United States alone of carbon monoxide poisoning, many of which could have been prevented with the use of proper detectors. The purpose of these units is to identify an unusual buildup of CO2 levels in your home. Possible causes of this accumulation include improperly installed or used heating devices, damage to gas furnaces, improperly vented fireplaces, and cars idling in enclosed spaces like the garage. Alarms are designed to detect the buildup of this tasteless and odorless gas early enough for you to get out of your home safely. However, you should still seek emergency care if you notice signs of poisoning like a headache, dizziness, or a change in breathing pattern.
Not convinced your home needs CO2 detectors installed? Consider these benefits before you make your final decision.
Low false positive rate
Alerts before health problems occur
Identification of incorrectly working appliances
Safety and peace of mind
Having an alarm set up on each floor of your home provides you with more peace of mind than you might expect. Each unit is loud enough to alert your entire household and is designed to function as a wake-up call in the middle of the night. Since carbon monoxide poisoning proves most fatal for those asleep during the leak, this jarring indicator is a literal lifesaver.
Your CO2 Detector Experts
Reed Service Company has been proudly serving the residents of Silsbee for over 45 years. We’re a comprehensive HVAC provider, offering a range of services from installations and repairs to indoor air quality services and, of course, our top-of-the-line carbon monoxide detectors. With trained technicians ready and waiting to assist you, the service at Reed Service Company is one you can trust. Visit us today.
Making sure you and your family are safe is our highest priority. Give Reed Service Company a call today, and ask us for more information about our range of CO2 detectors.